September 11, 2023 DETROIT – A Catholic group will be allowed to post religious displays along a privately owned “prayer trail” depicting the last day of Jesus, after
The Casa USA Vision: St. Pio's model of Catholic healthcare is coming to the US!
St. Padre Pio was a miracle worker and is still active around the world today working through his spiritual children and miraculous encounters. In his own words, his unrivaled Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital was his greatest work on earth. Through an inspiration from St. Pio, Catholic Healthcare International will replicate his healing and spiritual charisms in the United States. This vision is already becoming a reality through the following initiatives:
- A replica of Padre Pio’s Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital is anticipated in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan;
- An agreement has been executed to implement a Saint Padre Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering, School of Osteopathic Medicine at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas;
- A collaboration for a Terri Schiavo Home for the Brain Injured is being developed;
- The first-ever Worldwide Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Program with adoration warriors around the world praying nonstop for the success of our initiatives;
- Three new formally chartered Padre Pio Prayer Groups in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan; and,
- Bishop Boyea and the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, have donated a peacefully serene 40-acre plot of land for our Padre Pio Prayer Campus with a planned St. Pio Eucharistic Adoration Chapel to experience and worship the presence of God (replica of the original friary chapel in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy) and four, miles-long themed prayer trails to inspire pilgrims who join us in prayer, pending the resolution of an ongoing Religious Liberties issue.*
St. Padre Pio built a foundation of prayer first to ensure the success of his great works, and we have done the same. Now, built on that firm and sure foundation, our inspired ambitious initiatives are becoming a reality by the grace of God and the patronage of Our Lady of Grace and St. Padre Pio, and when we are allowed to pray together on the campus, all will come to fruition!
If you are reading this, then you too are being called by St. Pio to join us in “One of the most important works of the Church in our time” as Cardinal Burke says. We need your help. Please do what you can personally, and share your passion with those whom you know who have the means to help. Padre Pio has promised to wait at the gates of Heaven for his spiritual children who join him in his healing and spiritual charism. “Pray, hope & don’t worry!”
Catholic Medical School
The Proposed Saint Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering School of Osteopathic Medicine, is in the early stages of development.
This school will train generations of peaceful warriors who will stand for life and human dignity, armored with true Catholic principles and unafraid to evangelize the Good News of Jesus Christ in their practice. The Saint Padre Pio School intends, as in Luke 12:49, to “set the world afire” and revolutionize the Catholic practice of medicine.
Padre Pio said, "Prayer is the oxygen of the soul."
In keeping with Padre Pio's devotion to prayer, Casa USA is promoting several prayer initiatives:
Join us in prayer in the spirit of Padre Pio!
Latest News & Events
September 1, 2023by Judy Roberts In a day when abortion is seen by some as health care and gender dysphoria as something to celebrate rather than treat,
WCAT TV presents Saint Padre Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering President, Dr. George Mychaskiw II, speaking about the launch of his new book, 𝘍𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘤𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦, 𝘈 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘗𝘩𝘺𝘴𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘯’𝘴 𝘊𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘍𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘩, 𝘔𝘦𝘥𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘯𝘦, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘊𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘪𝘤 𝘊𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘤𝘩
Aug 31, 2023 WCAT TV | In this episode of Author to Author, Dr. Cynthia Toolin-Wilson interviews Dr. George Mychaskiw II on his book Follow
LOOP CAST by Catholic Vote As families across the country pack up the minivan and send their kids away to college, Tom sits down with
WCAT TV | January 11, 2023 | The Open Door On this episode of The Open Door, Jim Hanink discusses with Dr. George Mychaskiw and
LIVE ACTION NEWS | December 7, 2022 | By Victoria Clarizio On September 8, 2022, Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, signed a collaboration agreement with Catholic Healthcare
LIFE NEWS | December 7, 2022 | By Micaiah Bilger A new Catholic medical school dedicated to training pro-life doctors is being planned in Kansas.
THE PILLAR | November 15, 2022 | By Charlie Comasy From abortion to assisted suicide to in vitro fertilization, moral challenges in the field of