We Need Your Help!
We need people willing to mow both small and large areas.
We need people to groom the trails, raking and picking up sticks- either take them away or toss them into the woods.
The trails are labeled and we will post a map soon.
Sign up as a one time helper, or sign up for multiple weeks – your tasks can be completed anytime during that week.
Current volunteer opportunities are:
- Mow the Grotto area
- Mow parking fields
- Mow backfield at the end of the Memorare Trail
- Rake the Fr. John Chaplet Trail
- Rake the Fr. Tim Memorare Trail
- Rake the Unnamed Trail (Starts behind the Grotto Wall)
- Rake the Stations trail thought the Pines
- Clean the ‘Lake’ (swamp 😉 ) area across from the bench on the Fr. John trail. (Pick up glass, metal, etc.)
Major Projects Needed:
- Storage shed – This would be a great Eagle Project or Knights service project
- Cement donation and work – When we are able to place footings on the property we will need footings for the Grotto and Altar, and a concrete pad in the Altar area.
Email info@CHI-USA.com if you can help.