LIVE ACTION NEWS | December 7, 2022 | By Victoria Clarizio On September 8, 2022, Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas, signed a collaboration agreement with Catholic Healthcare
Catholic Healthcare International
Uniting Healthcare with Holiness to Relieve Suffering
The Casa USA Vision: St. Pio's model of Catholic healthcare is coming to the US!
St. Padre Pio was a miracle worker and is still active around the world today working through his spiritual children and miraculous encounters. In his own words, his unrivaled Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital was his greatest work on earth. Through an inspiration from St. Pio, Catholic Healthcare International will replicate his healing and spiritual charisms in the United States. This vision is already becoming a reality through the following initiatives:
- A replica of Padre Pio’s Home for the Relief of Suffering hospital is anticipated in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan;
- An agreement has been executed to implement a Saint Padre Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering, School of Osteopathic Medicine at Benedictine College in Atchison, Kansas;
- A collaboration for a Terri Schiavo Home for the Brain Injured is being developed;
- The first-ever Worldwide Perpetual Eucharistic Adoration Program with adoration warriors around the world praying nonstop for the success of our initiatives;
- Three new formally chartered Padre Pio Prayer Groups in the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan; and,
- Bishop Boyea and the Diocese of Lansing, Michigan, have donated a peacefully serene 40-acre plot of land for our Padre Pio Prayer Campus with a planned St. Pio Eucharistic Adoration Chapel to experience and worship the presence of God (replica of the original friary chapel in San Giovanni Rotondo, Italy) and four, miles-long themed prayer trails to inspire pilgrims who join us in prayer, pending the resolution of an ongoing Religious Liberties issue.*
St. Padre Pio built a foundation of prayer first to ensure the success of his great works, and we have done the same. Now, built on that firm and sure foundation, our inspired ambitious initiatives are becoming a reality by the grace of God and the patronage of Our Lady of Grace and St. Padre Pio, and when we are allowed to pray together on the campus, all will come to fruition!
If you are reading this, then you too are being called by St. Pio to join us in “One of the most important works of the Church in our time” as Cardinal Burke says. We need your help. Please do what you can personally, and share your passion with those whom you know who have the means to help. Padre Pio has promised to wait at the gates of Heaven for his spiritual children who join him in his healing and spiritual charism. “Pray, hope & don’t worry!”
Catholic Medical School
The Proposed Saint Pio Institute for the Relief of Suffering School of Osteopathic Medicine, is in the early stages of development.
This school will train generations of peaceful warriors who will stand for life and human dignity, armored with true Catholic principles and unafraid to evangelize the Good News of Jesus Christ in their practice. The Saint Padre Pio School intends, as in Luke 12:49, to “set the world afire” and revolutionize the Catholic practice of medicine.
Padre Pio said, "Prayer is the oxygen of the soul."
In keeping with Padre Pio's devotion to prayer, Casa USA is promoting several prayer initiatives:
Join us in prayer in the spirit of Padre Pio!
Latest News & Events
LIFE NEWS | December 7, 2022 | By Micaiah Bilger A new Catholic medical school dedicated to training pro-life doctors is being planned in Kansas.
THE PILLAR | November 15, 2022 | By Charlie Comasy From abortion to assisted suicide to in vitro fertilization, moral challenges in the field of
CAMPUS REFORM | October 31, 2022 | By Kate Anderson Campus Reform reporter Kate Anderson spoke with Dr. George Mychaskiw about the Saint Padre Pio
SONRISE MORNING SHOW | October 19, 2022 Happy feast of the North American Martyrs! On today’s show, Matt Swaim and Anna Mitchell discuss their life
NATIONAL CATHOLIC REGISTER | October, 2022 Planned osteopathic school’s graduates will bring the light of Catholic truth and bioethics to health care. As he assists
THE PULSE | October 10, 2022 The Catholic Medical Association has always worked to inspire members to uphold “the principles of the Catholic Faith in